Tuition & Payment Policy
Annual Tuition Rates
- Montessori: $4,750
- 1st-10th grade: $3,975
Multiple Children discount:
- 2nd Child: $250
- 3rd Child: $500
- 4th Child and more: $750
- Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of $50 for all new families is due at the time of enrollment.
- Materials & Registration Fee: $250 is due as a down payment at the time of enrollment.
11th & 12th Grade Part-Time Student Tuition:
- Student is considered a part-time 11th or 12th grade student if he/she is taking less than 6 subjects in the school.
- Counseling fee $500.
- Cost per class is $600.
- All high school students must pay a minimum of $1000 if IIA is providing them with a transcript or graduation certificate.
- If the student is required to take a college course, then it is the parents’ responsibility to pay for the course.
- Early Registration Discount: Until June 6, 2015, a $50 discount will be applied to the tuition for each child.
- Referral Discount: Until August 30, 2015, a $50 discount will be applied to the tuition for a referral of any new family.
- 11 and 12th grade part-time students are excluded from any discounts.
- Materials and registration fees are also excluded from any discounts.
- The materials & registration fee for each enrolled child must be paid in advance as a down payment in order to keep your child’s space in the Academy. This payment is due by June 6thd, 2014 for current students, and upon acceptance to the academy for new students.
1. Lump sum:
Option 1: Payment in full made by May 31, 2015, will be eligible for a 10% tuition discount, excluding the Montessori, 11th-12th grade and part-time students.
Option 2: Payment in full within 1 week of student’s first day at school will be eligible for a 5% tuition discount excluding 11th-12th grade part-time students.
Option 1: The total tuition due will be divided into eight equal installments through Direct Deposit. Each installment is due by the fifth day of each month from September 2015 through April 2016; all payments must be received no later than April 1, 2016.
Option 2: Custom Payment Installments: a $50 processing fee will be applied for any custom direct deposit arrangement where the number of installment and the frequency is different than option 1
- Tuition should be paid through direct deposit from a valid credit card or a parent’s bank account.
- Cash or check payments are accepted under two conditions:
- Paid in full at the beginning of the school year.
- Paid in installments (It requires an approval from the Administration and $100 processing fee will applied
- Payments are due by the first day of every month and during school hours. Please make checks payable to International Islamic Academy.
- Any Fees applied for custom payments arrangement are excluded from any discount.
There will not be any scholarships or special discounts this year.
- A late fee of $25 will be charged for each late payment.
- Checks returned for lack of funds by the bank will be charged a $25 service fee and must be replaced within 5 working days. Personal checks will not be accepted thereafter as a payment method.
Withdrawal from school/tuition refund policy:
Student(s) who withdraw from school after a certain date will be obligated to pay a certain percentage of the full tuition. Student(s) leaving before:
- October 1, 2015, will be obligated to pay 20% of the full tuition amount.
- November 1, 2015, will be obligated to pay 40% of the full tuition amount.
- December 1, 2015, will be obligated to pay 60% of the full tuition amount.
- January 1, 2016, will be obligated to pay 80% of the full tuition amount.
- February 1, 2016, will be obligated to pay 100% of the Full tuition amount.
In addition, materials & registration fees are non-refundable.
Delinquent accounts at year’s end:
If an account remains delinquent at the end of the school year, student’s records will be held until the full payment is received and the account is brought up to date.